Monday, May 28, 2012

Making the main stand (double stand) - 28th May 2012

I knew i did mention before about the bike was assembled back to 1 piece because i'm going for a holiday trip. But waiting for the date to come, i just cant leave my bike just like that. my palms become itchy whenever i walk passed the bike and doing nothing. If you can see in the previous pics, my bike was using bricks as stand because it was missing, didnt know how or by who.

So today i went to a workshop and bought a stand which look compatible to my passola, Yamaha 100 Sport. Eventho the size is just nice, but the mounting layout is diff so i have to make a custom mounting for it.


Cutting off the hollow rod

nicely done by a newbie like me, 1st time using grinder, hahahaha

Welding job done by my dad, i'm too noob to do welding myself.

Bzzzz... Bzzzzz...

Taadaaaa...


That's all for now, i'm going to leave "him" for few days before new progress coming. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment