Saturday, May 19, 2012

Paint Scrapping and Sanding Job - 19th May 2012

Been too busy for few week. From the last log (5th May until 19th May) i was becoming the umpire for my office's badminton tournament, 7pm - 11pm every weekday and 8am - 11pm for the weekends. A very tiring job but exciting. Back to my bike.

After having such a relieving rest for a day or two, i'm back to my bike and start gather all the body parts. The brush-painted layer makes me sad. Its too thick and need extra work for it.

If you realize, got few colors on the body, the original red paint, grey paint, dark green paint, light green paint, and white. They're layers of paints made by the previous owner. Some parts on the body was badly scratch, i'm not sure if it was involved in accident or the owner using steel brush to scrap the paint. I have to putty to make it level. Some pic of the progress.

This is the pic after i apply some thinner to remove the paint, just imagine how it look like before.

Side cover and front cover after sanding job.

Top cover in progress.

My work place.



2 comments:

  1. Gοod day! Wоuld you mind if I share уouг blog
    with mу myspaсe grοup? Thеre's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
    Take a look at my webpage WoodWorking

    ReplyDelete